To help speed along your request, we require that you follow the steps below before submitting a new support ticket. This is for the benefit of everyone and will help make the entire process more efficient. It’s very important and we ask that everyone who posts follow these steps.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of our product. To check if you have installed the latest version of our themes just go to one of our product page that you have bought and there you can see Changelog version.
- Check our Documentation.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you may be using to see if it fixes the issue.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can contact us for help via our ticket system, don’t forget to attach your site URL on the ticket and other information that can help us.
We try to aim to answer all question within 24 working hours. Please take note we are in timezone UTC+4 and this can result in later reply times depending where you are.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
Item support does not include:
- Customization services
- Installation services
- Server customization